Do you want to join our team, but there is no suitable vacancy for you?
No problem! Txture is growing and always looking for new talents who are excited to work in the cloud transformation ecosystem!
Roles we're looking for:
- Sales & Partner Management
- Sales Engineering
- Software Development
- HR and Talent Acquisition
- Customer Support
- Product Management
Let us know the fields of activity you’d like to work in, and we would be happy to discuss a suitable role with you.
We will check your CV and cover letter internally and get back to you as soon as possible.
Be open, motivated, and results-driven! Value customer thinking and have a growth mindset to build a successful and globally operating company with us!
- You work at the forefront of global cloud transformation in a successful, growing software startup
- Collaborating with the most successful cloud consulting companies and cloud providers around the world
- An employee-oriented work environment and a super motivated team
- Attractive benefit packages (working abroad, team bonus system, team referral, buddy program, monthly team lunches, etc.)
- Flexible working hours (Morning sports session? Works for us!)
- An office in the heart of the alps, a rooftop terrace with a view, a lake nearby, and many bike, hike, and ski resorts in the vicinity
Why you might not want to work with us
- You want strict corporate structures: Since we are steadily expanding and taking on new challenges, we need to work in a flexible and agile way.
- You’re not proactive: At Txture, we don’t just tick off tasks. We encourage our team to actively question the status quo, rethink processes and help build new strategies.
- You don’t want to take on responsibility: We live a hands-on mentality where everyone feels responsible for identifying and addressing challenges.
How to apply
No long assessments or trick questions - we want to get to know YOU and your potential. Tell us who you are, where you are headed, and what drives you. Best with a nice cup of coffee or tea. Do you want to personally develop yourself, have fun at work and become part of one of the most exciting tech-startups in Austria? Then join our team!